|Theatre Puget Sound Talent||Talent Home Page||Advanced Search|
|YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN|
Bainbridge Island, WA
Cell Phone: 2063312868
Images: 4 Images Online
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age Range: 45 - 55
- Vocal Range: baritone
- Eyes: blue
- Hair: salt and pepper
- Height: 6' 0"
Matt's background includes theatre, voiceovers, commercials, improvisation and film/TV. In 2016, he was recognized as West Puget Sound Best Actor in a Non-musical (Honorable Mention) and Best Actor in a Musical (Honorable Mention) for his performances in Swinging Hammer Productions' Glengarry Glen Ross (Roma) and Bainbridge Performing Arts' (BPA) A Christmas Story, the Musical (The Old Man).
Recent stage productions include Seattle Musical Theatre's My Fair Lady (Col. Pickering), Swinging Hammer Productions' Mystery at Twicknam Vicarage (Rev. Roger Penworthy-Pilks); and BPA's productions of Mamma Mia (Harry), Mary Poppins (George Banks), Twelfe Night (Malvolio), The Little Mermaid (Grimsby), A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Peter Quince), The Tempest (Antonio) and Snow Falling on Cedars (Coroner, FBI Agent, Carl Heine, Sr.).
Matt's independent film work includes featured appearances in:
- Halfway House
- Best Student Film at the 2017 Bare Bones International Film & Music Festival and at the 2016 Celluloid Bainbridge Film Festival
- Finalist at the 2017 George Lindsey UNA Film Festival
- Official Selection at the 2017 Art Is Alive Festival in NYC and 2016 San Diego International Kids' Film Festival
- A Grand Forest - 2015 Official Selection at San Diego International Kids' Film Festival and Celluloid Bainbridge Film Festival
- The Bottle - 2nd Place at the 2014 Celluloid Bainbridge Film Festival
Matt also played a supporting role in the Stanford University TV series, Beginning's End. His recent commercials include T-Mobile and AT&T. He studied acting and improvisation at Stanford, and co-founded both the Stanford Improvisors and Seattle’s Improsia.
Professions/skills: Voice Talent;Singer;Producer;Model;Improv Artist;Actor