Cell Phone: 404-542-5946
Images: 4 Images Online
- Age Range: 18 - 35
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark brown
- Height: 5' 9"
Film reel: https://youtu.be/rsc1BFP2mIg
Keiko received her BFA in Drama from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, studying in the Experimental Theatre Wing, Stone Street Film & TV Studio, and the International Theatre Workshop in Amsterdam. She has appeared on stage and screen around the world, working in both Japanese and English. She moved to Seattle in November 2011, where she has been focusing on creating original work. She was selected this year to be a core company member at ACT Theatre. She is also a proud, current member of the Seattle Repertory Theatre's Writers Group.
RECENT (2015) WORK:
- March: Portrayed Iris in her Seattle Repertory Theatre debut in the world-premiere of Laura Schellhart's The Comparables.
- March: Network TV debut as Nurse Fran in NBC's Grimm.
- April-May: Keiko's original show Bunnies, directed by Pamala Mijatov, original music by Jesse Smith, opened as part of Annex Theatre's mainstage season!
- May: Portrayed Bianca in her Seattle Shakespeare debut in Othello!
- June: Portrayed Mo in the Seattle Repertory Theatre reading of new play Made of These by Courtney Meaker.
- July-August: Portrayed Lila in the world-premiere of Play, directed by John San Nicholas at Shaking the Tree in Portland, OR. Opens in July.
- September: Made her Strawberry Theatre Workshop debut as Helena in The Memorandum.
- October: Made her Theatre22 debut as Orangutan in Water by the Spoonful.
- November: Filmed the short film Heart of the Emerald City, written and directed by Dan Howes.
- December: Played Mary Hatch Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life with 14/48's Theater Anonymous.
- January: Performed in her first 14/48.
- January - February: Currently onstage in her Seattle Public Theatre debut as Constanze in Amadeus.
- April: Making her ACT debut as Mash in Stupid Fucking Bird.
- April: Her full-length play Puny Humans, co-written with Bret Fetzer, will premiere at Annex Theatre. It will be directed by Gavin Reub.
- June: She will be portraying Wang Min in Seattle Public Theatre's Caught by Christopher Chen.
- June: Her play for the Seattle Rep Writer's Group will be presented for a live reading.
- October - November: She will be portraying Emilie in ACT Theatre's Dangerous Liaisons.
- November - December: She will be appearing in ACT Theatre's A Christmas Carol.