Images: 2 Images Online
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age Range: 16 - 30
- Vocal Range: Mezzo/High Belt
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5' 2"
Emily moved to Seattle in the summer of 2015. She has been singing and dancing since she was 5, training with private vocal coaches and the Miller-Marley School of Dance in Kansas City. She has several years of experience in tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and lyrical. Emily graduated from Vanderbilt University with a major in civil engineering, where she performed with Vanderbilt University Theatre and a student-run musical revue troupe. As a student, she wrote and directed 2 musical revues and choreographed several routines.
- Potiphar's Wife/Dance Captain in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Seattle Musical Theatre
- Tommy in The Who's TOMMY with Seattle Gilbert and Sullivan Society (at 12th Ave Arts)
- Diva in Priscilla: Queen of the Desert at Bainbridge Performing Arts
- Wendla in Spring Awakening at SecondStory Repertory.
Up Next: Ensemble in Aida at Seattle Musical Theatre, Ensemble in Sweeney Todd with Reboot Theatre Co.